Monday, October 3, 2011
Day 1 of the Challenge
Day 1...Here is how it went.
*I just want to say that I typically don't eat breakfast due to stomach issues so there may be some mornings when I don't eat anything and it will be lunch until I do eat, so if you see that don't be alarmed. :) I also find that I don't eat a ton of food a day so I think I am going to do just fine this week. The challenge I will face will be having to eat the same thing quite a few times and not having the luxury of going out to eat or grabbing something quick to eat on the way home.
Here is what I had today:
Breakfast: A bag of Cherrios (dry)
Lunch: Pasta with Spaghetti sauce & an Apple
Dinner: Pasta again and a small salad with dressing
To drink all day: Water
*I also need to point out that I drink mostly water anyways throughout the day so water is something that is common in my diet.
So far my pantry is still stocked and I enjoyed what I ate today. As the week progresses my pantry will start to become bare and my tastebuds will be craving something different.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment