Monday, June 7, 2010

Harbor Hopping-The New England Islands

While laying by the pool today and reading my Southern Living Magazine I came across an add by American Cruise Lines called Harbor Hopping. Sounds fascinating doesn't it! I thought so! The add described this adventure as being smooth, beautiful, full of culture and history, stunning, and a ship that only holds 100 guest. The featured harbors: Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket Island, New Bedford, Block Island, Newport, and Providence. This cruise is a 8 day/7night adventure. SOUNDS PERFECT! Later I decided to google American Cruises and find out more about this wonderful vacation that I am ready to take NOW...here's what I found...My perfect, fabulous, wonderful, relaxing, exciting vacation that I am ready to take wouldn't be a problem at all if it didn't cost $3500 PER PERSON! That's right, you read it right, $3500 per person! Are you kidding me! Hopefully one day I will be able to explore all of these beautiful places for the fraction of the cost! Here is the link to the website if you are interested in checking it out...http://www.usarivercruises.com/destinations/northeast/new-england-islands.php

1 comment:

  1. Oh! We can start a donation center for ya'll--Happy 50th wedding anniverary :)
    Emily

    ReplyDelete