My favorite cocktail on the planet is a Lemon Drop Martini. While at home today I decided to explore how to make one of these fabulous drinks so I started researching. It only took 2 tries and I landed on the Grey Goose website where I found what I believe to be PERFECTION! I'm not a fan of vodka at ALL, but a smooth brand of vodka with a twist of lemon is AMAZING! If you like Lemon Drop Martini's or haven't tried them and think you'll like them then I encourage you to try this...it is sooooooo good.
Lemon Drop Martini
-2 Parts Grey Goose Le Citron Flavored Vodka
-1/2 Lemon, plus a wedge for garnish
-Sugar for rimming the glass
-3/4 parts Cointreau
-1/2 part simple syrup
*Rub the lemon around the rim of the glass and roll in sugar. Fill the cocktail shaker with ice, Le Citron Flavored Vodka, Cointreau, and simple syrup. Shake until cold. Pour into the martini glass, squeeze the lemon, and Enjoy!
I'm looking forward to lots of delicious recipes from you! Yummy :)
ReplyDelete